What is parent coaching?
Parent coaching is a unique coaching program developed specifically for you. It will help you through all stages of being a pregnant from the time you conceive right up to the birth and beyond.
It makes the transition of change as comfortable as possible and put you in control as you plan each stage from going on maternity leave to the child care arrangements if and when you chose to go back to work.
Parent coaching is for both mum and dad and can be embarked upon together. Working together this way with your partner gets the most out of the sessions, however if you choose to work alone it is still very effective.
The benefits of coaching
Coaching will help you take control of your life at the point where many others feel they lose control, using the process of coaching you will become aware of how your relationships are going to change and enable you to plan on how you are going to deal with the changes.
Coaching will help you develop a plan of how you will manage your life no matter how far along the journey of parenting you are.
Coaching will help you decide important key decisions such as who is going to be the main bread winner once the baby is here, how many hours will you go back to work, how are you going to deal with your friends and family now your priorities have changed
Coaching will help you with time management, fears, anxiety and can prevent the onset of postnatal depression. It can help increase the communication between you and your partner and enable you both to appreciate each other more. It will encourage you to work more closely as a team in the important early stages of your babies life. This team work at the start can help you both become the type of parents you really want to be in the future as you grow together and learn.
What to expect from the coaching.
- Self development
- Increased confidence
- Clarify what you want from life
- Put you in control of your future
- Enable you to set and reach your goals
- Take a look at where you are now and where you want to be
- Bridge the gap between where you or now and where you want to be
- Make you aware of your strengths, weaknesses and opportunities
- Develop your skills to tackle your weaknesses and increase your strengths
- Challenge your perceptions and ideas of what stopping you taking full advantage of opportunities
- Help you become the best version of you that you can be.